Tuesday, February 09, 2010

THE CHOQOLATE CHIQ'S CHRONIQLES TODAY

So on top of Sassy Girl Tees... of course there is MUCH more to QD THE CHOQOLATE CHIQ. MUSIC is one of those things. Yep Music... I'm a die hard music fanatic! I spend alot of my down time listening to music, writing short stories and poems. Music is like air to me... I can't live without it. I have so much going on everyday I just have to surround myself with music daily. I came across this really cool Mary J. Blige tribute on Soulbounce back in December BUT it was a tribute to Mary J. Blige. Mary J. is someone I grew up listening to and I still listen to her. Mary has sang about it all!! She is sassy, sexy, strong and just FLY! Yes I still use the word 'fly' SO... I came across a Mary J. tribute and not only was this just any ol' kind of tribute BUT MEN WERE SINGING... MEN singing Mary's songs. I have to admit that made me wonder BUT when I saw the artist... MAN OH MAN!!How could this go wrong!! So... of course I listened to it today and man oh man... yeah I know its February 2010 BUT the music!! sounds so good... soothes me oh so good!!! Please check it out! at http://menlovemary.bandcamp.com/


http://menlovemary.bandcamp.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts