Friday, June 06, 2014

It's all about the Stroppy baby! (butter London you ROCK)

HELLO WORLD! 
I was lucky enough to attend Nordstrom's Beauty Trend Show in San Francisco with Blinging Beauty, Tracey Brown this year (Yay me!!). 

Nordstrom's Beauty Trend Show was all about the latest Spring/Summer Beauty and Fashion trends. Let's be honest! This is the season to show off your radiant skin, amazing smile and of course the perfect time to show off your mani! YES your hands are just as important as your face is darling! 

While watching the models rip the runway I saw one model in particular wearing the prettiest purple nail polish I've seen in a while! I simply fell in love with that color. 

As the show progressed a butter London rep joined the stage and mentioned the Laura Mercier model wearing the beautiful purple polish! AND she hit the runway again! I was so elated. I quickly snapped a picture and added butter London's Stroppy to my beauty shopping list.


butter London's Stroppy nail lacquer titled Stroppy!! Is a happening color ladies! I thought to myself hmmm... Stroppy is an interesting name for such a dynamite color polish! (AND YES... I looked up the word and read the British version of the word. Click the link for the definition of Stroppy http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stroppy

At any rate, I am in love with Stroppy! This purple polish says FUN!! FUN!! FUN!! The Laura Mercier model rocked this color beautifully. This varnis is an eye catcher no matter who you are or what shade of choqolate (chocolate) you categorize yourself under.  
The glittery and shimmery specks throughout butter London's Stroppy nail polish really adds life to this vernis.

Long story short STROPPY is 
Choqolate Chiq APPROVED!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts