Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hello World

It's the last Sunday for 2009 AND it's also Day #2 for Kwanzaa!




It's Day #2 for Kwanzaa and our principal for day is...
Kujichagulia(koo-jee-cha-goo-LEE-ah), Swahili for "self-determination," is the principle celebrated on the second day.

To define ourselves, name ourselves, create for ourselves and speak for ourselves.

Practice Kujichagulia every day!



Make a way to do better and be better!! SELF DETERMINATION!!!


Today is my first day of drinking 64oz of water a day for 6 weeks!!
I recently joined a site called www.naturalsunshine.ning.com/
(great site) and one of the challenges is a healthy hair challenge






I will be drinking 64 oz. of water for my body for the next 6 weeks and I will see what improvements it makes to my hair, skin and whole body!





Yes 6 weeks... I'm actually excited about this because one of my goals for 2010 is to drink more water!

Water has so many bonuses to a healthy life!

Sure you say it's just water what's the big deal BUT when you are Pepsi addict like I am... It can be a huge challenge

BUT with SELF DETERMINATION on my side I know I can tackle this with no problem



Wish me luck!!

This the ChoQolate ChiQ raising my glass of water to the last Sunday of 2009! and drinking to SELF DETERMINATION

Never give up on yourself/dreams

2 comments:

  1. FIRST! LOL
    i am on your team cousin! we will make our changes a lil bit at a time... it's gonna work! just watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we are determined!! are you ready?!
    be ready!

    ReplyDelete

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts