Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Popular Posts
-
Hello World! Spring is here! and Summer is approaching! (although this SF Cali weather is confused) All those who know me well... KNOW I LO...
-
Hello World! Summer is here! and I am so excited! Summer time is my favorite season. I love the sunshine, beautiful weather and yummy summer...
-
I must admit, I watched bits and pieces of Basketball Wives (Please don't judge me LOL). I was hesitant to watch last night's episo...
-
Tonight dare I say Kelly Rowland tapped into her inner Janet Jackson... I get so lonely on the BET AWARD SHOW! Kelly! Whatcha think?! Kelly ...
-
Congratulations Lupita!! Lupita made the cover of The "Most Beautiful" issue of People magazine. I am elated that she was adde...
-
Hello World!! I've been hiatus... I know... BUT I've been around... I'll talk about that later. Today I read something that real...
-
BEYONCE does it all!! She's a super star, mother, wife, business woman and humanitarian! Beyonce's work ethic amazes me! She w...
-
Hello World It's the last Sunday for 2009 AND it's also Day #2 for Kwanzaa! It's Day #2 for Kwanzaa and our principal for day is...
-
Like countless others, I'm working on my financial situation and I'm sure you've thought about it as well. Please join me in ...
-
HELLO WORLD! I was lucky enough to attend Nordstrom's Beauty Trend Show in San Francisco with Blinging Beauty, Tracey Brown this ye...
No comments:
Post a Comment