Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC SHAKUR - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Happy Birthday Tupac A. Shakur
You are still an inspiration




By Tupac Shakur

Today is filled with anger, fueled with hidden hate.
Scared of being outkast, afraid of common fate.
Today is built on tragedies which no one wants to face.
Nightmares to humanity and morally disgraced.
Tonight is filled with rage, violence in the air.
Children bred with ruthlessness cause no one at home cares.
Tonight I lay my head down but the pressure never stops,
knawing at my sanity, content when I'm dropped.
But tomorrow I see a change, a chance to build anew,
built on Spirit, intent of heart, and ideas based on truth.
Tomorrow I wake with second wind and strong ideas of pride.
I know I fought with all my heart to keep the dream alive
.
I found this poem on
http://www.seadeeper.com/poems/tupac.html



Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real. - Tupac Shakur


Rest In Peace Pac

1 comment:

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts