Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spring Fling Music! Alicia Keys & Maxwell - Fire We Make

HELLO WORLD!
Maxwell + the song title Fire We Make = I HAD TO CHECK IT OUT!! AND I AM PLEASED!!! Waving my church fan... Maxwell!! Maxwell!! Maxwell!!! #NUFFSAID
And don't get me wrong... Alicia Keys is on FIRE... oh yes I said it, "that girl is on fire..." BUT the IT factor for me was Maxwell... He is that added spice that gives you that much needed kick! He is saucy! This is a great video shot by Chris Robinson (excellent job as always)

PRESS PLAY!! AND get your church fan ready!

2 comments:

  1. The story being told is beautiful but I think Alicia sang it in a bad key. It felt awkward coming from her.... I don't know, maybe Im hating LOL.

    www.goodlooknout.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You were not hating at all! You just shared your thoughts and there is no harm in that! ;) - Maxwell made the song in my opinion.

      Delete

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts