Tuesday, March 09, 2010

I'M BACK

Hello World... I'm back
I've been super busy!! working on a Sassy Girl Tees photo shoot!! This has been quite the experience. We (Me and Marna) were so busy trying to pull this thing together. It was our first of many photo shoots. I'm excited and I can't wait to see how it all turns out. SO many things to do... such little time. We need an intern LOL!! I'm running around like a naked chicken. When I run around like a lil featherless chicken I surround myself with tons of music.
MUSIC is my calm in the midst of the storm.



Like the rest of the world I am saturating with myself with Sade! Yes she is so Sassy!! I love the new Sade CD!!







I'm a huge Corinne Bailey Rae fan!!
Check out her new one THE SEA
Love this cd! I love Corinne... I've submerged myself into the sea... without drowning LOL!!







AND lately you can find Mz Badu's new single floating around online of course I'm talking about Mz Erykah Badu! I love Erykah Badu she is sooooo Bad-uuuu LOL
Waiting patiently for her new cd New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)

Check out her single by clicking the link below
http://stupiddope.com/2010/02/07/window-seat-by-erykah-badu-ft-uestlove/



















I've joined a gym and had a training session that kicked my butt BUT I know if I stick to what the instructor said I'll be ready for the summer. YEP I'll be all Sassy-Li-Cious!

I've been slacking on the water thing (thumbs down for myself) I fell off the wagon aaaaagain.
Why is it so hard to do the right thing? Why can't I just drink water all day?? every day???
Pray for me please LOL because I am struggling in this area. I'm still a faithful lil walker every Saturday getting my 2 miles in weekly. Thank you again to all the walkers in my group (I love you guys)

So were done with February 2010!! Black History Month, Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year (Year of the Tiger... NOT TIGER WOODS!! I don't wanna hear his name for at least another 8 months LOL)

February always seems to go so fast. Once again I want to thank all of the people who paved the way for me as a young black woman. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate your heart and soul. I hope to make all of those before me PROUD.


NOW were in March... Marzo!! March is my birthday month!!
What shall I do?? anyone have any ideas for me?? I'm taking suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts