Saturday, December 26, 2009

THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS 2009

Hello World its the infamous ChoQolate ChiQ

Today is December 26th, 2009


The day after Christmas! I had a beautiful Christmas with friends and family and FOOD! (good food) I am so thankful to the Lord that he has blessed me to have such loving friends and family. I enjoyed being around LOVED ones!!


LOVE LOVE LOVE... its such a beautiful thing to experience and I am blessed and thankful that I can experience LOVEEEEE!






Today is also the first of Kwanzaa (December 26th)



Todays prinicipal is Umoja (oo-MOH-jah) means Unity

Its important to strive for and to maintain unity in the family/community

For those of you who want more information regarding Kwanzaa please feel free to click on out the link below

www.holidays.net/kwanzaa/7days.htm



Today has been a day for me to sit back... eat the leftovers... play with my kiddies and sleep! Yes sleep... it's also been a rainy day here in the Bay Area, which really puts me in a relaxed and kick back state mind

Nothing like the rain on your windows,Sade singing in the background and LOVE (there is that wonderful word again) in my heart

Speaking of love and relaxation... 20% Percent off from now until January 2, 2010 at the link below

www.bootyparlorparties.com/qianadavis

Please click on the Shop Online tab... and check out all the FUN goodies for
20% percent off!!






OK... SO CAN YOU BELIEVE 2010 IS AROUND THE CORNER!!

I have so many things to do in 2010! I'm excited about this new year that is approaching. Of course I have a list of things I want to do... AND things I want to do better

For example, I'm getting older and HEALTH!! is becoming a BIG deal to me suddenly

Eating the right foods, excercising, and drinking more water; those are small things but I seem to struggle with those things all the time... SOOOOO wish me luck!!

Ahhhh now for things that make me... Qiana...
(I'm laughing at myself... must be the love I have for myself LOL)


Writing (I love to write)








Sassy Girl Tees (http://www.sassygirltees.com)

Sassy Talk (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sassytalk)

Booty Parlor (http://bootyparlorparties.com/qianadavis)



AND are you guys ready... I'm going to try to Paint!! yes PAINT!!


These are all things I will be putting my best foot forward with these things in mind




I'M WISHING EVERYONE A BLESSED END OF 2009!!

END 2009 WITH LOVE IN YOUR HEARTS!! AND A SMILE ON YOUR FACE!!


When you see me... Holla lol!

2 comments:

  1. lol don;t forget we start walking next saturday.. get your shoes together we are on a roll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes my sistah cousin!! im all ready!! i gotta get my waiste line back... its fading away lol!

    ReplyDelete

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts