Monday, December 28, 2009

Day #3 Kwanzaa Principle

Ujima (oo-GEE-mah) Collective Work and Responsibility reminds us of our obligation to the past, present and future; and that we have a role to play in the community, society, and world





We all know we play an important role!! so let's play our role right

Lead by being an example no matter where you are


Day #2 of the 64 oz. of water challenge

Today was interesting, I drank my 32 oz. this morning. I decided to eat lunch around 11:30 am. I walked to Subway in the freezing cold (I hate the cold). I ordered a Meatball Sandwich. I finally got back to my desk and as I bit into the sandwich my body literally was rejecting the meat... I couldn't believe it, every bite of meat I spit out because it did not taste right.

This is one of my favorite sandwiches BUT the taste was not agreeing with me so I took the meat off of the sandwich at just ate the veggies and bread.
I joked with my cousin Marna about this and we laughed BUT this was very strange for me.

Tonight, for dinner we had chicken rice and gravy and sweet potatoes and mixed veggies... I could barely eat the meat. I was starting to have that sick feeling I had earlier today. This made me wonder will my appetite change due to the water drinking.

I ate the veggies and sweet potatoes with no problem BUT the meat was suddenly making me feel sick.

Sometimes it's important to listen to your body and do what it says
(just make sure youre body is saying good things of course)

I can officially say since drinking water... grease... is not what my body wants and it's not what I need.

This is going to be an interesting adventure. Stay tuned for part 3 of my 6 weeks of drinking 64 oz. of water.




Until then, I'm holding up my glass and raising it high! Good Night!

BEFORE I COMPLETELY DRINK UP

Tyra Banks Following Oprah And Ending Talk Show


Tyra Banks Following Oprah And Ending Talk Show





Following Oprah Winfrey, Tyra Banks announces that they’re stepping away. No more Tyra Banks Show.

I just knew she would hang in there for a lil while longer... Hmmmm
I thought it was great when she realized her role in young womens lives and she got rid of the weave!! I was so shocked and happy!! She's a beautiful woman anyway and without the extra hair she was more beautiful.

Tyra is a busy woman always making moves. Good luck Tyra and NOW I will drink up!



Raise your glasses of water everyone,drink up and don't forget to smile when you're done


ChoQolate ChiQ signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts