Sunday, October 23, 2011

Limitless Lip Stain by Smashbox I love you!

Limitless Lip Stain by Smashbox I love you!
Hello World I cannot explain the excitement I have right now enough! Everyone who knows me... KNOWS!!! I love lipstick and lipgloss. I purchase unnecessary shades of lipstick/lipgloss all the time (not the best move financial move). However, there is one color lipstick I
search out constantly. I always purchase it with the high hopes. I am talking about the all mighty RED lipstick/lipgloss. You're probably thinking to yourself, I should have no problem that! Red lipstick is everywhere! Well let me explain... I'm a chocolate covered chick and I have problems picking out and purchasing the perfect red lipstick until today! Yes! Mission complete! (doing the happy dance) The color I purchased today is called Cinnamon... Now I

love cinnamon for many reasons... But today I have fallen in love with the Cinnamon Limitless Lip Stain that shows up on my pretty brown skin just perfectly. (confetti is falling from the sky)



This lip stain is a 2 in 1 deal.


One end you apply the lip stain to your lips and let it dry.

After it dries apply the

soft balm to your lips.

(The balm can be found on the other end of the product.)

Now smile.



It is now official, my right hand is up... I'm officially ready for fall now!

If you're a chocolate chick like myself and you're having issues finding that perfect red lip I invite you to try Cinnamon Limitless Lip Stain



Cinnamon is my official spice for this Fall 2011 season! Smooches



Thank you Blinging Beauty, Smashbox MUAs and Dreamgirl Makeup Institute for inviting me to the VIP Smashbox Holiday event in San Francisco

(That's where I found my perfect red lip color)



Check out Limitless Lip Stain here http://www.smashbox.com/product/6124/18517/index.tmp
l

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts