Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Q.U.E.E.N Janelle Monae & Erykah Badu... (bow down)

Hello World!
Spring is in the air!! The sun is shining, warm temperatures are caressing my skin and I am feeling like a QUEEN!!

I am rocking hard to the song called, Q.U.E.E.N. by Janelle Monae AND Erykah Badu. I AM IN LOVE WITH Q.U.E.E.N.

The guitar grabs you by your face, the synthesizer sounds accompanied with that sophisticated funk is so refreshing to hear. That Prince-like style makes you want to dance along with the voices of Janelle and Erykah... THIS IS A HIT! The voices on this track! full of  SASS and SPUNK! I mean we are talking about Janelle and Erykah! AND let's not forget the MESSAGE in the song!

I love a HOT track with a MESSAGE.

This song is perfect for the spring time!

Don't throw shade... BUT this track makes you want to put your shades on, smile real big, close your eyes and twirl in the sunshine to this one!!



You can purchase this track on itunes (of course I downloaded my copy)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts