Thursday, June 20, 2013

MY DEAD LASHES CAME BACK TO LIFE FOR $ 2.99

 
I'll cut right to the chase. As usual, I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. While sitting at the stop light I looked at myself in my rear view mirror and realized I forgot my mascara!! ARGH!! My lifeless lashes were in need of serious rejuvenation. Time for a  beauty mission.

Mission #1 LOCATE WALGREENS AND PURCHASE MASCARA

As I drove through the uber busy streets of San Francisco I found the nearest Walgreens.  I jumped out of the car and shuffled quickly to the cosmetics section. DANG IT!! I forgot my debit card at home. I reached into my pocket and pulled out $25 in cash. Immediately, I began reasoning with myself silently on which mascara to purchase (beauty on a budget). In the end I realized there was no need to spend tons of money on mascara. After all my little lashes just needed a little pick me up for today.

I slowly walked to the Wet N Wild section. I quickly scanned the area where all of the Wet N Wild mascaras reside. Suddenly, a bright, canary yellow mascara tube jumped out at me. It read, Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara. I looked at the price and realized this mascara was only $ 2.99 (perfect for my budget). This mascara is inexpensive, provides natural-looking thicker lashes and no clumping. I grabbed the mascara and rushed over to the register to purchase it. I paid for my item and dashed out of the store.

Mission #2 REVIVE MY DEAD LASHES  

I ran to my car, pulled the visor down, flipped the mirror cover up and began to apply this mascara.  The Wet N Wild MegaVolume mascara was easy to apply. I normally do 3-4 coats onto my lashes BUT this time I thought because this mascara was cheaper... I would need at least 10 coats. Well guess what? I was wrong. 3 coats of the MegaVolume mascara and I was a happy chiq (chick). My lashes looked naturally fuller and I had no clumps.

This product delivered its claim: Volume-building formula, natural-looking, thicker lashes, clump-free AND it only cost $ 2.99. This is a perfect beauty on a budgett mascara. Thank you Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts