Friday, April 09, 2010

TIS FRIDAY FOLKS!

ITS FRIDAY! THE SUN IS OUT...
AND LOOK AT WHAT I RAN ACROSS VISITING STUPIDDOPE.COM!
(you gotta check out this site! a winner!!)
So... I'd like to be a DJ!! To be honest I think I can rock a party! I love music! all kinds!
BUT when I saw this... I felt like Christmas!! yeah I felt like Christmas

An entire studio at your finger tips, compose, record, mix, master, distribute like a pro!! Can you see me... with this!! I can!! I better put it on my wish list

And I dunno if you know BUT I'm a hard core Adidas fan AND once again STUPIDDOPE.COM! (you need to check them out) listed these!! I love em'!






HAVE A FAB WEEKEND... TIS TIME FOR ME TO GET MY BAKE ON with the LOVELY MARNA (http://sexxisassylocked.blogspot.com/ my wonderful sistah cousin and business partner) & PREPARE FOR THIS WEEKENDS EVENTS!
PLUS ACADEMY!

April 10th, 2010 1pm - the Plus Academy Bay Area will host its first open house in partnership with plus size fashion designer, Igigi. Potential attendees of the Plus Academy Bay Area will have the opportunity to meet with Executive Director, Gwen Devoe and Regional Director Marie Denee. Instructors for the Plus Academy Bay Area will also be in attendance.Please visit the website for more information http://plusacademybayarea.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts