Friday, April 04, 2014

Lupita and Lancome are a match made in heaven!

Oh the joy that flood my soul... when I read, Lupita was chosen to be an Ambassador for French beauty brand Lancôme.
Lupita's smooth, dark choqolate (chocolate) skin tone and stunning smile aren't the only things that make her captivating... Check out her beautiful words below regarding the start of her journey as Lancôme's Beauty Ambassador.

"I am truly honored to join the Maison Lancôme, a brand with such a prestigious history that I have always loved. I am particularly proud to represent its unique vision for women and the idea that beauty should not be dictated, but should instead be an expression of a woman's freedom to be herself," 

Lupita is the perfect example of #InsideOutBeauty. 
Congrats Lupita Darling!!! Rock on!!



AND... yes the bold blue eyeliner she rocked is by Lancome Darling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts