Thursday, May 02, 2013

The Great Gatsby Soundtrack

HELLO WORLD!!
I am sure I am not the only person patiently waiting for The Great Gatsby!!
Baz Luhrmann directed this film which is based on the novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
The setting itself is enough to make me smile! After all it is the roaring 20s in New York!! (Starting my flapper chick dance now) Get ready for victory and misfortune.  

The Great Gatsby Soundtrack is available to preview for FREE ladies and gentlemen courtesy of NPR.org! Based on this soundtrack it looks like this movie may have a beautiful modern twist. The Great Gatsby Soundtrack includes artist like, Jay Z, Beyonce, Will.I.Am, Fergie, Lana Del Rey, Coco O. Nero, Sia and many more!! I cannot wait to download my copy. If I had to sum it up... This soundtrack has youthful, modern, alluring sound and I LOVE IT! The release date is set for May 7, 2013 on Interscope Records.


The sound track is hot! THE FREE LISTEN IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE :(  LISTEN NOW BY CLICKING THE WORDS THE GREAT GASBY SOUNDTRACK ABOVE 

 Purchase the album on Amazon or iTunes The Great Gasby Novel can be purchased on Amazon (for your Kindle also)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts