Thursday, October 24, 2013

BEY'S 2014 CALENDAR IS HAUTE!!

SHE IS... Flashing bits of skin, rocking sexy black latex boots and sporting a hat like she runs the world! 

SHE ALSO... Never ceases to amaze the world with her sultry, stylish, sex appeal.

SHE IS... BEY BABY!! 

BEYONCE IS THE "NEW" BOSS (Diana Ross is still THEE BOSS in my book BUT Beyonce is right behind her!)! Here are a couple of my favorite shots in black and white accompanied with my thoughts if I were BEY! 


 I RUN THIS!! 

 Yeah... You love my style


 You coming over or what!?!

I am a DIVA BOSS! Now take the picture!! 

Check out the behind the scenes video below! AND I'm sure you want your own copy of Beyonce's 1st Calendar right?! Here's the link >> shop.beyonce.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Choqolate Chiq Communiqué

Popular Posts