Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Friday, August 09, 2013
Kurtis Blow!! 21 years old again!! Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday Kurtis Blow!!
Break it up… break it up… BREAK IT UP…
#FLASHBACKFRIDAY
START YOUR FRIDAY OFF RIGHT!! (PRESS PLAY)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Popular Posts
Crunch Crunch Crunch... I love Carrots
Hello World! Spring is here! and Summer is approaching! (although this SF Cali weather is confused) All those who know me well... KNOW I LO...
Summer Time is here GET YOUR CHERRIES
Hello World! Summer is here! and I am so excited! Summer time is my favorite season. I love the sunshine, beautiful weather and yummy summer...
Kelly Rowland
Tonight dare I say Kelly Rowland tapped into her inner Janet Jackson... I get so lonely on the BET AWARD SHOW! Kelly! Whatcha think?! Kelly ...
Thank You Daily Curlz
Hello World , I had a wonderful weekend! Graduations! Celebrations! Lots of family LOVE & FUN! And... I received the wonderful items fro...
BOOTY READER & CURVE ID THANK YOU http://fashionista.com/
Hello World!! I've been hiatus... I know... BUT I've been around... I'll talk about that later. Today I read something that real...
APRIL 1ST - ITS SPRING TIME
It’s Spring! It’s April! The sun is coming out every now and again… Blue skies… My type of atmosphere! Spring time always puts a lil pep in ...
(no title)
Hello World It's the last Sunday for 2009 AND it's also Day #2 for Kwanzaa! It's Day #2 for Kwanzaa and our principal for day is...
HELLO WORLD!
Hello world, my name is QD better know as the ChoQolate ChiQ. I can't wait to get this blog up and going I'm new at this (blogging)s...
Lupita The Beautiful!
Congratulations Lupita!! Lupita made the cover of The "Most Beautiful" issue of People magazine. I am elated that she was adde...
Love and Marriage BUT He's Cheating On YOU...
I must admit, I watched bits and pieces of Basketball Wives (Please don't judge me LOL). I was hesitant to watch last night's episo...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2014
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2013
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
▼
August
(4)
Love and Marriage BUT He's Cheating On YOU...
Did Beyonce copy Ciara?
Kurtis Blow!! 21 years old again!! Happy Birthday!!
George Duke Rest In Peace
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
2010
(31)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment