Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Thursday, June 24, 2010
N'dambi
Thank you
Soul Bounce
... Check it out - N'dambi
N'dambi - What It Takes - Official Music Video
from
N'dambi
on
Vimeo
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Choqolate Chiq Communiqué
Popular Posts
Summer Time is here GET YOUR CHERRIES
Hello World! Summer is here! and I am so excited! Summer time is my favorite season. I love the sunshine, beautiful weather and yummy summer...
Spring Fling Music! Alicia Keys & Maxwell - Fire We Make
HELLO WORLD! Maxwell + the song title Fire We Make = I HAD TO CHECK IT OUT!! AND I AM PLEASED!!! Waving my church fan... Maxwell!! Maxwell!...
Kelly Rowland
Tonight dare I say Kelly Rowland tapped into her inner Janet Jackson... I get so lonely on the BET AWARD SHOW! Kelly! Whatcha think?! Kelly ...
Thank You Daily Curlz
Hello World , I had a wonderful weekend! Graduations! Celebrations! Lots of family LOVE & FUN! And... I received the wonderful items fro...
Crunch Crunch Crunch... I love Carrots
Hello World! Spring is here! and Summer is approaching! (although this SF Cali weather is confused) All those who know me well... KNOW I LO...
(no title)
Hello World It's the last Sunday for 2009 AND it's also Day #2 for Kwanzaa! It's Day #2 for Kwanzaa and our principal for day is...
HELLO WORLD!
Hello world, my name is QD better know as the ChoQolate ChiQ. I can't wait to get this blog up and going I'm new at this (blogging)s...
OPENING GIVEAWAY via DAILYCURLZ & I WON!
Hello World, I must share how excited I am to won a give-a-way!! Daily Curlz is one of many blogs I read and I absolutely love this blog!! D...
BEAUTY, HEALTH & PUMPKINS
Hello World, Pumpkins are everywhere!! Time to chat about Beauty! Health and the PUMPKIN! The word pumpkin originated from the Greek word P...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUPAC SHAKUR - GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
Happy Birthday Tupac A. Shakur You are still an inspiration ~* And Tomorrow *~ By Tupac Shakur Today is filled with anger, fueled with hidd...
Blog Archive
►
2018
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2014
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
2013
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2011
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
▼
2010
(31)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
▼
June
(6)
MICHAEL WE MISS YOU!
N'dambi
OK... SO GHANA LOST... BUT THE ROOTS DEAR GOD 2.0 ...
HOT & FUN!! GO GHANA GO!!!
WORLD CUP 2010!!
Lookin' Fly!!
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(4)
►
December
(4)
No comments:
Post a Comment